IIS Manufactures & Supplies Wave Washer For Ball Bearings
Wave Spring Washers are most important used for loaded ball bearings, pre-loaded bearings in electric motors application . Wave washer totally noise free operation, Space saving in axial and radial direction, Reduced working height with same force
For loaded ball bearings : Application where a small deflection is required.
For pre-loaded bearings in electric motors : Installed in the ball bearing housing and works by maintaining a force on the outer face of the ball bearing.
Material and Hardness :
• Carbon Spring steel ( DIN17222 / EN10132-4 ) : (42 - 52 HRC).
• Carbon Spring steel Hardened and Tempered : (42 - 52 HRC).
• Stainless Steel 301 / 304 : (42 HRC min.).
• Inconel X 750 and X718 : (38 HRC min.) .
Surface Finish : :
• Phosphate ( IS 3618 ).
• Electro Zinc Plating ( IS 1573 ).
• Mechanical Zinc Plating (ASTM B695).
• Polish Finish for Stainless Steel .