At IIS, we believe Quality is not an Individual's task, it is everyone's responsibility as Quality is remembered long after Price is Forgotten.
Our Organization Structure is designed in such a manner that we are able to solve most Complicated problems with the greatest flexibility.
We Comprise of Quality Assurance team which is working every moment to maintain high quality standards & continually improve to delight our Customers & convert them into loyal ones.
Our Quality engineers are well equipped with latest technology & quality tools such as PPAP, CAPA, 8D reports etc.
The effective quality control right from Raw material to finished products enables us to gain the trust & appreciation of Customers.
Raw Material is tested for Chemical, Mechanical, Dimensional etc. parameters as per requirement to ensure quality product is manufactured from it. We have In process Inspection system which enables to reduce Rework & Rejection. In addition to this, at Final Inspection all parameters are Inspected as per Standard & Customer requirements & We ensure that the require Quality Standards are achieved. Reports as per Standard EN 10204 are provided to Customers to ensure effective incoming inspection & acceptance at their end.
Our Facilities comprise of Various Inspection & Testing Equipments out of which few are listed below.
• Load Testing Machines ranging from 0.01Kg up to 100 Tons Capacity.
• Tensile Testing Machine up to 10 Ton.
• Salt Spray Testing Machine which is operated as per ASTM B 117.
• Micro-hardness tester (0.05HV to 1HV), Vickers hardness tester(HV1 to HV50), Superficial Rockwell Hardness tester (15 to 45Kg) Rockwell hardness tester (60 to 150Kg).
• Microscope with highest total magnification of 1000x.
• Junker Testing machine with facilities to test Wedge Lock Washers as per DIN 65151.
• Torque testing facilities from 1Nm to 560Nm.
• Profile Projector.
• Magnetic Particle Inspection machine.
• Micro structure.